List of Services
We are an open-admission animal shelter that cares for pets brought to us from Douglas County Law Enforcement Agencies. We provide the following services:
- Sheltering for pets found wandering as strays in Douglas County.
- Sheltering for pets of Douglas County residents whose families are no longer able to care for them and relinquish ownership of the pet to Saving Grace.
- Sheltering for pets removed from their home or owners by law enforcement officers.
- Placement of sheltered pets into new homes by closed adoptions.
- Trap-Neuter-Release for colonies of feral cats in Douglas County.
- Maintain reports for lost and found pets in Douglas County.
- Resource for information and advice on pet ownership.