List of Services
We are an open-admission animal shelter that cares for pets brought to us from Douglas County Law Enforcement Agencies. We provide the following services:
- Sheltering for pets who are found wandering as strays in Douglas County.
- Sheltering for pets whose families are no longer able to care for them and relinquish ownership of the pet to Saving Grace.
- Sheltering for pets who are removed from their home or their owners by law enforcement officers.
- Maintain reports for lost and found pets in Douglas County.
- Resource for information and advice on pet ownership.
- Placement of sheltered pets into new homes by closed adoptions.
- Humane pet euthanasia for families that cannot otherwise afford this service through a veterinarian.
- Disposal of deceased pets for families that cannot otherwise afford this service and are unable to bury their pet at home.